Phone > (800) 323-8580
Spinner Head Spring and Brush Assembly Replacement Instructions
CAUTION: Unplug the mixer before attempting any adjustments or repairs. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage to the mixer.
1. Unplug the Mixer.
2. With a flat blade screwdriver remove the brush holder cap located on either side of the mixer.
3. Pull out the old Spring & Brush Assembly
4. Place new Spring & Brush Assembly into opening
5. While holding Spring & Brush Assembly in, thread on Brush Holder Cap and lightly tighten (Be careful not to over tighten to prevent Brush Holder from cracking)
6. Repeat these steps for other side
7. Plug in mixer
STERLING MULTI MIXER SERVICES
We're at your service! Whether you're already a proud Multi Mixer owner or in the market for one. Our experienced staff is available to answer your questions about product features, set-up, use and care.
Sterling Multi Products
326 West 5th Street
Prophetstown, Illinois 61277
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST